Thursday, November 7, 2013

China Glaze "Ruby Pumps"

     Hey ladies! I just picked up China Glaze "Ruby Pumps" the other day. This polish made it's debut November 2009 (so I'm a little late, lol) in the Wizard Ohh Ahz collection. It gets extra points with me because I'm a huge fan of the movie The Wizard of Oz. I used to watch it all the time when I was younger. So once I saw that this was Wizard of Oz themed, it was no-brainer to purchase it.






     Ruby Pumps is a gorgeous red jelly jam-packed with small red glitter. As it is a jelly, it is easily buildable to add more depth. 

3 coats "Ruby Pumps" 1 coat Sally Hansen Insta Dry
    In artificial lighting, this polish looks to be a very bright red. In natural lighting, it appears to be a much deeper blood-red color. The glitter in this polish is absolutely amazing, it twinkles in every light and position, just like Dorothy's ruby slippers.
     With the holidays coming up, I can definitely see myself wearing this again in the near future as it is indeed very festive.
     Stay beautiful ladies!

Disclaimer: Products were purchased by me


1 comment:

  1. Посетите мой сайт и закажите оборудование для салонов красоты. Здесь можно дешево купить Стол массажный складной, ультразвуковая ванночка для чистки серебра, кованые калитки, Akcesoria do salonu cena

    ReplyDelete