Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Boyfriend Did My Nails!

     Today I have a post to share my number one supporter for my nail aspirations: my boyfriend. Every day he'll grab my hand and look at what I've done with my nails and tell me how cool they are (like he really cares) and he'll sit there as I show him polishes I want (like he really cares) and he listens to me ramble about different polishes and their formulas, textures, pigmentation, you name it (like he really cares). When I told him about the tag on Instagram #boyfrienddidmynails, I was ecstatic that he was more than happy to participate.
     Here's a little picture of him actually doing the nails


     How precious :)


     And here's how he did:






     Hey, not too bad for a first timer right? He got a bit on the skin, but not nearly as much as I expected. Especially since his room was pretty dim at the time. He used NOPI Mer-Maid for Each Other, ironic, huh? 
     Maybe I'll start making him do my nails for me when I get lazy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment