Sunday, March 9, 2014

Green Fan Brush Nail Art

     Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been posting, I got caught up in a bunch of school work and haven't had time to do much with my nails. But I'm back, and today I have some fan brush nail art to show you. This is a pretty cool technique and it's super simple to do.


     Since it is March, I decided a little Patty's Day theme wouldn't be bad so I used a variety of green polishes. For the base I used Sinful Colors Happy Ending. For my stripes I used OPI Sandy Hook Green, Zoya Giovanna, Funky Fingers Lime Light, and Urban Outfitters Silver Holo.



     To achieve this look, all you have to do is dip the tips of your fan brush in some polish and swipe it across the nail. Simple as that! Of course, you can do this as many times as you want with however many colors you want to get the desired effect. 


     What do you guys think about fan brush nail art? What colors would you use for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment