Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bestie Twin Nails: Neon Cheetah

     Hey ladies! Today I want to share with you a mani I did with one of my friends, Tori, also known as Nails by Vix or @nailsbyvix on Instagram. She and I decided to do a neon cheetah print mani with a silver holo base. 





     For my base I used Urban Outfitters Silver Holo. For my dots I used China Glaze Orange Knockout, China Glaze Shocking Pink, Funky Fingers 220 Volts, and OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana. For the black detail, I used black acrylic paint.


     I'm so happy with how these came out! I absolutely love how these look with the holographic polish underneath, I wish I had pictures that captured the holo goodness. 


   What do you guys think of this mani? Hope you enjoyed! Until next time ladies!





No comments:

Post a Comment