Monday, May 5, 2014

Galaxy Nails for #nailartmay

     Hello ladies! Long time no see! Now that finals are here for me I'm hoping to have the time to actually keep up with my nails and blog about it! I'm trying to get back into my nail mojo by doing the #nailartmay nail art challenge hosted by user Californails on Instagram.
     As yesterday was May 4th, the theme was Star Wars (May the fourth be with you hahahahehehe). I was intimidated by the thought of getting back into nail art by painting characters, I took the easier way out and just did some galaxy nails.

     I apologize for my cruddy clean up and less than satisfactory looking skin. Eventually I'll improve on this hahaha. Anyways, I wasn't too sure if I liked how these came out at first due to how neon looking they were. But they grew on me within a few minutes.
     For this look I started off with Zoya Storm. Then with q-tips I rolled China Glaze White on White, Urban Outfitters Bandeau, OPI Sandy Hook Green, Glow-in-the-dark polish from the Born Pretty Store in shades 11 and 06 over Storm. I topped that off with China Glaze Fairy Dust and added little white dots for stars. 



     These were the first galaxy nails I've ever done on myself so I'm pretty pleased with the results.

     Hope you guys like it and I'll be back soon! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment