Friday, May 30, 2014

Louboutin Nails

     Today I have for you a mani I did last week: Louboutin Nails. Since doing this I have cut my nails down due to a tragic break. Having Louboutin nails is simply having one color on top of the nail, and another color on the underside, much like the shoe.




     The polishes I used for this mani were Sinful Colors Black on Black and Essie Fifth Avenue.


     Sorry if my hand poses are a little weird, I'm not quite used to taking pictures of the undersides of my nails.


   I did like how this mani came out, however I do believe that my nails should have been longer before attempting this. 


     Perhaps once my nails grow back I will reattempt this mani, maybe with different colors too.

     What do you guys think of this style of mani? I'd love to hear some feedback  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment