Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Rainbow Honey All My Stars

     Hello ladies! Today I have for you an indie glitter topper polish from the maker Rainbow Honey. The polish is called All My Stars.


     Here I'm wearing two coats of All My Stars on my middle and ring finger over two coats of Revlon Impulsive topped with one coat of Seche Vite.
   

     All My Stars is a mix of white, baby blue, and lavender circle and hex glitters, a variety of colors of star glitters including lavender, pink, dark purple, hot pink, blue, and yellow, all in a clear bluish purple iridescent 
shimmery base.


    Glitter payoff was great and I did not need to fish for any of the bigger glitters or stars at all. 


     This nail polish for some reason reminds me of Sailor Moon, most likely because of the celestial theme to the polish. I absolutely loved wearing this polish and I would totally recommend this polish!



     If you are interested in purchasing any of Rainbow Honey's products, check out their shop here!




No comments:

Post a Comment