Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rainbow Honey - Papillon


     Today I have for you ladies a cute glitter topper from the indie polish maker Rainbow Honey called Papillon. 


     Due to my extreme paleness and the neon nature of the base color I used, my skin is a little odd looking, I apologize!



     Papillon, like I previously mentioned, is a glitter topper polish. It has a clear base with very fine micro glitter and a bluish-purplish iridescent shimmer. There are also small and medium sized hex glitters that are holographic pink and holographic purple and a translucent yellow. 


     There are also butterfly shaped glitters (very fitting as papillon is French for butterfly). These butterflies are predominantly holo pink or holo silver but there are also some translucent pink as well (as you can kind of see on my middle finger).


     In each picture I used two coats of Barbie Pink by Kleancolor, with one coat of Papillon on the middle and ring fingers, topped off with Seche Vite and rhinestones purchased from Born Pretty Store. 


     Glitter payoff was great and as you can see with just one coat, I got quite a bit of glitter! It was a little too thick for my liking but it was workable. 

     I really liked wearing this polish, I felt so girly with it on. If you're interested in purchasing any of Rainbow Honey's products, visit their store here!




No comments:

Post a Comment